DORMAN
VILLAS



Zakynthos -
Greece



Zermatt -
Switzerland



Contact Us

Apartment


Zermatt


Travel


Prices


What Else

INTERESTED IN ZERMATT?

For details on renting Apartement Pauline please contact John and Pauline via the form below. Alternatively please feel free to email or telephone us direct.

Email: pauline@dormanvillas.com
Greece: +30 6984600696
UK: +44 7836200408

Name:
Telephone number:
Email Address:
Your message:


Once we have confirmed availability we will ask you to complete our booking form and pay a 30% non-refundable deposit to secure the reservation. The remaining 70% is due 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. An additional refundable damages deposit of £300 (cash or cheque) is also required before arrival.


Zaynthos, Greece

Dorman Villas also provide luxury holiday homes in Northern Zakynthos, Greece. Visit our Zakynthos pages for more details.


Email: pauline@dormanvillas.com
Greece: +30 6984600696
UK: +44 7836200408